Friday, April 2, 2010

Malaysian Friday

Looking forward to the race day on Sunday. Got a grandstand ticket and will be watching this year F1 race live in Sepang.

Looking outside my office windows (my office is less than 20km away from Sepang F1 Circuit), suddenly I felt that I made a wrong decision by getting the ticket for Sunday race.

Not only raining here, is pouring and the thunder storm is so loud that I can hear it with my headphone on. If this happen during the race, I am sure that we will see red flag and the race will not be able to complete like last year... The team should consider put in 3/4 of fuel so that can qualify better.

Since two weeks ago, the weather timing is more accurate that a chronometer watch. Right on the dot, 10 minutes before 5 start pouring. And I bet today rain will start at 6pm.

1 comment:

Jason Liu said...

Rain stops at 5:35... great..